Angry Bird Pinata

8:27 PM

I made a pinata this past week! Why? Because I thought it would be cool to make something that in the end we can destroy. Also, I've never made one, so with Dan's birthday around this time, it was a good excuse to make it. It was a fun collaboration with Wayne, we tried to be all 007 about this mission.








I ran out of red tissue paper at this point, and there was this bald spot in the back.
 At this point, Wayne happily took over with this project.

Happy Birthday namj! 

In the end, we didn't destroy it. Our (Wayne and I) intention was to quickly make it and spray paint it. However, I thought it would be cool to cover it with crumpled tissue to resemble the bird's feathers. After all that hard work, we just took the candy out by hand and kept the bird intact :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments