Airplane and more!

10:30 PM

I was recently tasked to create a few things: a Batman, an airplane, and a lamp. It was a fun three weeks completing these things and took the time to watch all the Arthur episodes (my favorite childhood cartoon).

I was inspired by o0DreamMyst0o and Olga Mozharova. Fortunately for me, I was able to figure out the model through the pictures despite not understanding the instructions posted on the second website. It was fun trying to figure out how everything is suppose to come together.





Wings. This was a new technique I learned of stacking the pieces in another method





Second project: asked to make a lamp that didn't have to be functional. Since it didn't have to be functional,
I thought of multiple ways to be able to use this model.

You Might Also Like

0 comments