Avengers...Assemble!

9:39 PM

In preparation for the recent 3D superhero made, I give you Captain America.


Captain America challenge was creating a human character. A friend of mine requested for it and suggested Captain America. I was planning on declining this project because I've never done a human character. I fear failure. I fear not completing it, and instead left with a pile of pieces with no model made. Nonetheless, I didn't want to disappoint him, so I said yes. To my surprise, a Captain America emerged! And it was standing on what appears to be two feet. Though it seems more two dimensional than three.
Unfortunately, I don't have any progress photos. Though, I plan on doing Captain America again with much better designed feet.

Next Avenger coming out soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Sabrina! How many pieces did you use for the base of the head?

    ReplyDelete